Why would you buy an Access Program, well.....
- Can restore database links even if links are deleted.
- Supports links to multiple back-end databases.
- Has support for relative paths to re-link the tables.
- Can name link set definitions to show table link
- Facilitates moving and re-linking MS Access and MS SQL
tables at run time.
- User has the ability to define a series of link sets
and through the interface can select and link to any set they have
- Allows the main data file and up to 2 legacy data files
to be defined for each database set being opened. Can define unlimited
multiple database schemas.
- Everything is done with Access forms and VBA
code. Source is included.
- Floating Menu or fixed.
- Make Microsoft Access run with or without the 'Traditional
MS Access Background' Screen visible.
- Source code for MS Access97 version 8.0 (Office
97) and MS Access version 9.0 (Office 2000/XP) included. Never a charge to
purchase separate versions for each Microsoft Access product.
- Developers can produce professional looking
applications in hours instead of weeks.
- Managers can make their staff more productive by
providing them with proven RAD development modules.
- Hobbyist can learn tricks and tips by just
examining the coding samples.
We have spent years developing, testing and perfecting the modules and VBA code used
in this tool. We copy this application and then customize for each new client
project. We take our user feedback and continue to improve our core model. If you can find just one tip that saves you several hours of
work, well you have then paid for the tool with your labor savings.
Purchasing a license will enable you to copy and use all the forms, VBA
code and structures royalty free in your own applications with no limit on
your distribution rights, including the ability to distribute your source code
merged with our modules. You can then replace our 'copyright'
information and logo with your own.